The use of solar power is growing dramatically in the United States. In the first quarter of 2021 the total installed solar capacity reached 102.8 gigawatts, enough to power 18.6 million homes. Homeowners are converting to solar in record numbers to reduce their electric bill and increase their home’s energy efficiency. They are taking advantage of local, state, and federal incentives to go solar and help the environment. Should you consider converting your home to solar?
Here are some reasons why you want to consider going solar:
- A potential reduction of your monthly electric bill by 90% or more.
- Can you imagine an electric bill of $20 or $30 a month or less?
- To take advantage of generous local and federal tax credits and incentives.
- The Federal Tax Credit is currently 22% of the cost of installation, plus their may be other incentives and rebates available.
- To Go Green and help the environment.
- Reduce carbon emissions and be planet friendly.
- To increase the value of your home.
- Homes with solar installations often sell for more than comparable homes without solar.
- Solar installations are more affordable than ever.
- Since 2009 the price of solar power has fallen 70%.
- Reduce your exposure to future electricity price increases Inflation alone should drive up the cost of your monthly electricity bill for years and years to come.
- Attractive Financing Available You can potentially finance your solar installation with attractive rates and low monthly payments.
This is our Buyer’s Guide to Going Solar. It will help inform you of the types of solar panels and the components they are made of that have a major impact on your homes’ energy efficiency. If you have any questions we’d love to hear from you. Please contact EHS SOLAR at 844-778-8810.